Game over...please insert coin!

All of Avalerion's announcements.

Game over...please insert coin!

Postby Ninjapest » Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:46 pm

Well what can i say....wow! Wow is about all i can say, this is one of the most intense encounters i've ever faced! We wiped here alot, not due to human error, (i kid myself, ok some of it due to human error), but mostly just due to the encounter design, having breaths anywhere up to 45k, in a 10 man dungeon with 2 healers is insane, especially with the need for cd's as high as this. We had alot of blood, sweat, tears, and a whole heap of forum posts planning this from way back in january, but all that aside we did persist, we got lucky and we pwned that dragon and it's 3 drakes asses!

This is the first raid content we've seen as a guild and we cleared it fully before it was out-dated by a patch, to that i congratulate you on a job very well done, thank you to everyone who wiped on this guy, and to those on standby, as well ofc those that leant there encouragement and support ;) If ever there was a time to reflect on what we as a guild have achieved since we merged back before Christmas from the remnants of Andromeda and Filosaphy now is that time, many doubted we could do it, but hey we sure showed them eh? :P.

Loot was:

Nurfable with a [item]Reins of the Black Drake[/item] (lucky ****!) :P
Manhammer had some [item]Belabored Legplates[/item]
Kronox a pair of [item]Gloves of the Lost Conqueror[/item].

Here is a pic of the [item]Reins of the Black Drake[/item] from 10 Man ridden by Nurfable, accompanied with 2 of our 4 25 man [item]Reins of the Twilight Drake[/item], Vokodlok and Freddo, Gratz also to Taveria and Zorander our other 25man [item]Reins of the Twilight Drake[/item] riders!

On another note we have now had 2 successful Undying runs, one trying, and one when we were going for the other achievements.

Look out for more achievement runs now we have cleared all content, incoming soon, The Immortal!
Ninjapest

Retired Officer, Tank, and occasional Furylol to Avalerion.
Ninjapest
Retiree

Main Character: Ninjapest

Re: Game over...please insert coin!

Postby Asasello » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:22 am

Nice, nice, nice, grats folks!
Asasello
Ex-Member

Main Character: Asasello

Re: Game over...please insert coin!

Postby Henkytanky » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:33 pm

Oh gz! :)