Wrath of the Lich King Round Up

All of Avalerion's announcements.

Wrath of the Lich King Round Up

Postby Ninjapest » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Avalerion was formed from Andromeda and Filosaphy, 2 20-something ranked guilds that lost their path along the way to WotLK.

Kel'Thuzad 25

Maygos 25

Sartharion+3D 25

Avalerion has experienced fantastic progression as a guild during WotLK, so much so that it’s hardly recognisable today as the guild created when WotLK was fresh, we worked so hard that at times even we found it challenging to keep up.

Yogg Saron 25

Algalon 25

We would like to thank you all for for the hard work you have put into the guild to make it what it is today.

Twin Valkyrs HM25

We wouldn’t be where we are today without your continued dedication, We are finishing this expansion as the 1st and best alliance guild on Stormrage!

Sindragosa HM25

With Avalerion stood at the edge of Cataclysm ready to face what adversities may come our way, I thought I would let some wiser men then me talk about our future.

“In the face of our common dangers, in this winter of our hardship, let us remember these timeless words. With hope and virtue, let us brave once more the icy currents, and endure what maelstroms may come. Let it be said by our character's children that when we were tested, we refused to let this journey end, that we did not turn back, nor did we falter; and with eyes fixed on the horizon and Uther’s grace upon us, we carried forth that great gift of progression and delivered it safely to future expansions. We shall not fail or falter; we shall not weaken or tire...Give us the power-ups and we will finish the yob! This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end. But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning.” *

* Disclaimer: Some of the text above may well be based on the lyrical gymnasts that are Churchill and Obama

Ninjapest

Retired Officer, Tank, and occasional Furylol to Avalerion.
Ninjapest
Retiree

Main Character: Ninjapest

Return to Announcements