healer application

Post here if you want to apply to Avalerion. Read the stickies first!

healer application

Postby troublz » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:14 pm

Personal information

Languages: English, Turkish, a lil German
Any other information (e.g. periods of time you might be unavailable due to real life i.e. your work shifts, or exams/periods of study): Im a medical unib graduate, currently expertising at general surgery, my 2nd year. Usually working at weekdays, online whenever im not at work really. I can arrange my shifts so will miss max 1 day a month, sometimes dont miss any.

General character information:

Name: Troublés
Class: Druid
Raid Role: Raid Healer
Battle tag: Troublés#2532

Give justification for your talent choices:

Tier 1:
Currently using properity to maximise t20 and uptime on efflorance buff. My choise at raid healing. Can switch to cenarion ward which was best in NH when tank healing is intensive like KJ fel claws. Abundance is only viable in m+ imho.

Tier 2:
Druid is a very mobile class, cat form is already enough but displacer beast takes it to another level, gives a nice option to be where you need to be. It can also gives you option to skip mechanics too like magistrix ring or misstress slicing tornado, reduces fall dmg. renewal can be helpful in some stuation for instant healing. I dont see wild charge being better then other 2 in any scenario.

Tier 3:
Default choise of mine is guardian affinity for survival especially during progress. Balance affinity can be helpfull when raid is split like at avatar. Feral affinity feels less useful compared to other 2, druid already got huge mobility.

Tier 4:
Typhoon is my usual choise for add control. All classes got stuns, dont see mightbash being that valuable. Not many things can be rooted in raid envoriment so passing mass entanglement

Tier 5:
Cultivation provides most healing output, helps mastery stacks, best for progress healing imho.
soul of forest is nice to have with new ring and prosperity but not worth to take over cultivation. Tree of life is too mana consuming, sudnt be needed in raid envoriment, can be used to pass throu phases but destroys your healing output outside it.

Tier 6:
Germination provides most healing output, again helps mastery stacks, best for healing envoriment. I can see efflorance becoming a second choise on fight where people stack, it also helps mastery stacks and increases overall healing output. Keeping gemrination stacks got really hard after t19 set is switched soits very rare that a rdruid wll have 2xrejuv on all raid at this point. inner peace rarely needed since raid cds will be enough to cover boss fight most of the time.

Tier 7:
Flourish provides best healing output, max amount of rejuv on raid, newly cast wild growth, pop flourish and velen, if you want overkill add artifact weapon. You just got a major healing cd. I can see stonebark becoming viable on tank intensive fights. Moment of clarity can work on fights with low aoe dmg and more pike dmg

Give justification for your gemming and secondary stat choices.
1 slot for 200int, others are for haste=mastery. ıt was haste>=mastery previous tier and now its switching to mastery>=haste right now. As the amount of secondary stat increase as the expansion progresses stacking mastery is much easier w/o losing that much haste. I see myself switching my enchants and gems to mastery in near future, currently trying a haste build but its not giving that much output like mastery build atm. Crit is behind those 2 since the seed nerf, never got close ever after that. Ideally i wud prefer balancing my mastery/haste to 1/1 ratio. Works quite well for my moonkin os too.

Provide a Link to your armory: (ensure you're in your main spec gear):
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... ubl%C3%A9s

Provide a screenshot of your UI in a raid environment you can use http://imgur.com/ to post your screenshot). This is NOT optional:
http://imgur.com/a/wNy1N

Do you have a viable offspec which you could play on progression?
I can play moonkin, not lucky with moonkin legendaries thou.

Guild Background:

Please give an overview of your guild history:
Tit or tail i joined as legion got released. Became healing officer at EN, been doing since then.
Previous to that i was mainly a pvp player who did mythic progress from time to time on diffrent guilds due to studying at medical univ. Exams were qutie harsh, didnt let me raid properly for a whole expainsion.

What is the reason for leaving your current/last guild?
19:00 start time is too early for me, my job is usualy done around 18:00, its so bothersome for me to rush back, order some food. I just need a guild that start later.

Raiding Background:

What is your raiding experience (in 10, 20, 25 or 40 man raids, before each instance was outdated by a tier / expansion)?
No mythic experience, mostly a pvp player before legion.
7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 10/10M NH, 3/9 ToS

What is the most challenging boss fight you have faced, and why?
Cenarius was hard, we really lacked people with high awereness, roots were a mess, talking on discord and telling ppl what to do, where to move and who to kill all the time was disappointing,
then guldan happened. Yea... dunno how he died... he must ve felt bad.

Please provide logs of you playing the character you wish to apply on either from current progression or from a pug:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/ ... ingzone=11
we use extra healer in fights which causes drop of hps. Avoidable dmg taken is unfortunately too high in my current roster to heal it wit less healers.

Additional Information:

Why do you want to join Avalerion?
Wowprogress searching, 2-3days a week check, late night check!

Why do you think you can be a valuable addition to Avalerion?
I can play priest druid shaman and pally at same level. Ofc i wud like to write a detailed explanation on my hpal but oh well. Im a versatile healer with exp on 4 classes. I do my research, upto even seconds to set raid cds. Usually im the guy talking on discord calling stuff, boss abilities, ppl to soak etc. I regularly check logs myself.

Do you have any significant alts? If so, what class and level?
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/chara ... er/troublz level 110, hpal, 936wep, 920ilvl, 54 traits.
troublz

Main Character: troubles

Re: healer application

Postby Ozinaq » Fri Jul 28, 2017 4:40 pm

Hi Troubles,

Thanks for your application to Avalerion, your application is currently under review and we will come back to you with an answer shortly.

Kind regards,
Ozi

On behalf of the Avalerion management team
Ozinaq
Officer

Main Character: Ozinaq

Re: healer application

Postby Shedo » Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:58 pm

Hi Troubles,

Thanks for your application to Avalerion, I regret to inform you that your application has been unsuccessful. Please contact an officer in-game if you require further information, we wish you the best of luck in finding a guild that suits you.

Regards,
Shedi

On behalf of the Avalerion management team
Shedo
Officer

Main Character: Shedi

Return to Applications